Friday, February 01, 2008

Quite honestly, this is ridiculous and yet hilarious at the same time.

Charlie the Unicorn

I just found this funny for no real good reason. You probably will too.

Chris is old now. He's a quarter century old. Hehehehehhe. I don't have to be that old for a few months yet. :D

Just kidding. However, it was a good time going to Outback (even though the food was mediocre) and then bar hopping (I only had one shot since I had to drive home).

Earlier today I went with Laura to check out what could potentially be her new store. It was a pretty quaint older building. It definitely seemed like a nice spot to manage though. We'll see if she takes it since it was a bit far away but it was a nice place.

Tomorrow's plans are canceled so after work I have little going on. Brad and I may hang out anyway but who knows what we shall do. I think I'll coax him to see the final Rambo movie. That'd be good to see the last one (I say last but who really knows).

OK, bedtime. Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear... Charlie?
I only made it to candy mountain... and then I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm sorry.
But it was lovely to look at the store. I can't decide what to do about taking it or not taking it. I guess that there is a lot to think about...