Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Went to John's tonight with Steve. We watched the Pittsburgh/Miami game. Terrible weather conditions but Pittsburgh still won 3 - 0. Very harsh.

I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. If I'm not out with friends, I sit at home or I am at work. Do I have a real purpose to life at this moment? Not really. I'm just living. I guess that is kind of sad. I should be mattering. I should have a purpose to my life ... something I can contribute to human kind. Right now I'm just content with doing very little. I'm sure it'll pass but it's just the type of mood I've been in. Just a, "I'm going to relax" sort of mood. I guess I should relax a bit after dealing with the crap from work.

Speaking of work, I definitely didn't go in to check up on Megan W and John S. Hopefully everything went all right. I'm sure they would have called had there been a problem so I guess they were able to figure out everything.

I should probably go on dates or something. My parents are pressuring me more than I like and it would certainly appease them. That isn't really what life should be about though. However, I would like a girlfriend again so I suppose they are right in the end. I dunno, I have a few people in mind that I think fondly of (aka: like or could easily like) but I think I need a bit more time before "jumping back into the saddle." I don't want to rush things getting back into a relationship when the last one wounded me more than I'd like to admit. Sorry girls, you'll have to wait another month or two :)

Surgery is on the 27th of December. I'll be out for a week. I have to call Regal yet to find out what kind of sick days I currently have. I'd like to get paid for as much of my time off as possible.

Well now that I've blogged personal things across the web for anyone to read, I suppose I should head back into the catacombs and sleep. Have a good night.

No comments: