Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's so strange to see that Lisa Edelstein will not be on House next season.  Not really because I did not see it coming but because I was thinking that a good season 8 plot would be House working with (read: dealing with) a new Dean of Medicine.  I only had this thought when they mentioned she had not signed on yet but I guess that will indeed be something they have to work with now (unless they choose to just have her be Dean but mysteriously missing suddenly).

Today was one of those days where I just could not get enough sleep.  It was pretty frustrating to be sure.  It's almost seven and I just want to lie back down and sleep until morning ... except I am really hungry now.

Why am I so tired?  Well, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last night.  The movie was pretty good aside from the first fifteen or so minutes of character introduction.  I felt like they just wanted to get to the quest for the Fountain of Youth and so they were like, "here's this character, this character, this character, ok go."  Once the quest began, it was overall pretty good.  Not "Curse of the Black Pearl" good but entertaining and fun.

I need to eat.  Time to jump on the bed until Tracy wakes up so I can find out if she wants some :)

No comments: