Saturday, January 31, 2009

I don't have an e-mail list anymore so I'll just send it back to you and the post my version where people may read it :)

1. What is your occupation right now?
movie theater manager

2. What color are your socks right now?
black


3. What are you listening to right now?

my computer make thinking noises


> 4. What was the last thing that you ate?

oreos at the bottom of a milkshake -- oooo


5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Yep


6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
my father last night


7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes.


8. How old are you today?
25


9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
football


10. What is your favorite drink?

tough call -- I'll go with oreo milkshakes since that was what I just finished drinking.


11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
no



12. Favorite food?

Italian

13. What is the last movie you watched?

Back to the Future


14. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas Day


15. How do you vent anger?
I don't really get angry often. I usually am able to diffuse the situation before it gets to that point



16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I went through so many phases of favorite toys I don't think I can pick one ... ok, yes I can. I really liked this lego guy and I would build a house and pretend he was a super hero. Corny, huh? :)



17. What is your favorite season?

Winter or spring. Depends on the coin flip.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Cherries


19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I didn't send this via e-mail except to one person and she sent it to me.


20. Who is the most likely to respond?

Whoever is bored


21. Who is least likely to respond?

Whoever isn't bored

22. Living arrangements?
Me, myself, and I



23. When was the last time you cried?

If we go by tears and not being choked up -- which I do -- it's been 7 years.



24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes, a bowling ball, undesirables, and my hamper


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Again, not really sending this to anyone. I guess my Mother since I've known her my whole life.


26. What did you do last night?
Played World of Warcraft after unsuccessfully finding something else to do -- I was tired anyway.

27. What are you most afraid of?
not making ends meet -- yes, money always makes me nervous.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
They make spicy hamburgers? I'll have to try one.

29. Favorite dog breed?
Beagle


30. Favorite day of the week?
Whenever I have off :)


31. How many states have you lived in?
3


32. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds


33. What is your favorite flower?
Gardenias

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHUCK I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

and i was just informed only a few days ago of your call :(

Anonymous said...

You dont post enough for me. I am just really bored! This is completely unacceptable. and dogs do get sick damnit...very sick......