Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Soooo ... Heath Ledger died today. Big shock to my system there. He was actually a very good actor and it's just a shame to see him die so young when the potential for so many good roles was definitely there.

His filming for The Dark Knight has finished so he will still appear in that film but I am curious as to the future of the Batman series beyond that ... will they omit the Joker from future installments of this particular franchise? (The Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale era) Will they just recast as they did with Rachel Dawes? (Played by Katie Holmes in the first and now Maggie Gyllenhaal in the second) Who knows what they'll wind up doing. Still a shame though ... yet ANOTHER young actor dies.

Ridiculous.

So work was long. My head hurts. Bleh. I guess I'll go to sleep now. Bye!

No comments: