Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hi! I had off yesterday and I have off today. It's fascinating but I'm OK with it.

I wish I would think when I get these kind of days off ... I haven't been to NY to visit Jason in a while and it would make the perfect opportunity. I'll have to wait for the next one I suppose.

I talked to someone at Regal and they said I can use my sick days for my surgery so I won't have to kill myself. That is good news. For those that don't know, I don't have sick days this year and you don't receive your sick days until January 1st. I'm having surgery on the 27th of December so I was hoping I could use 4 sick days to give me a week off (before going back to work January 3rd evening). I'd have 40 in the work week that I have surgery because I'll just work and have off Thursday but the week after I needed off all week except Thursday. Anyway, problem sounds solved now.

I go for pre-admission testing on December 17th. They wanna make sure I don't die while going under the anesthesia or whatever it is called. I say, "OK," so they can test me so I don't die. That's fine.

I got my father's Christmas gift in the mail. My mother wants a gift card so I have to swing by Talbot to pick that up. I suppose I should figure out where Talbot is, huh?

Jared and I hung out last night. We watched Family Guy episodes and V For Vendetta. Good times.

Speaking of DVDs, I have one more Christmas special to watch from my package and then I'll watch other movies like Elf, Santa Clause (and its sequels), It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th St., A Christmas Story, and hopefully also The Night They Saved Christmas. I love that last one (I like them all) but I can't find it on DVD ... we have it taped from the television.

My parents are funny. They keep going, "so going on a date? How about now?" and I'm just not doing that right now so that seems frustrating to them I guess. In my own time ... not sooner. I'm sure if someone comes along I'm not going to shrug it off and go, "nope, not time yet." I just don't feel internal pressure for such things right now -- time off I suppose.

I'm sure I'll be going to John's tomorrow night and Monday night. I think Sundays game should be pretty good ... Steelers and Bengals. Monday night is the Patriots and Ravens I think. That will either be terrible or really good. I'm leaning towards terrible (though I thought that about last week for the Eagles game).

That's it for this edition of "Chuck." Stay tuned next post for more excitement and a new tap dancing number that you won't be able to see because this is text and not video.

No comments: