Sunday, July 03, 2011

I turn 28 in 3 days.  28.  What?  I was talking with Tracy yesterday about college and it dawned on me that I graduated from college 6 years ago.  6.  Employees I work with now were 10 years old when I graduated.  I feel so very old knowing that fact.  Sigh.  I am definitely going to be one of those people that has a mid-life crisis.  I already feel like having it but I am not even close to half way through my life.  I could be more than a quarter of the way through though.  That is pretty crazy.

I asked an employee the other day about a song playing on our advertising and asked if they recognized the artist.  Fortunately, they did not, so I am not THAT old yet.

It has been rather busy at work recently.  Things are running pretty well but they can always run better.  It's frustrating sometimes seeing what I want in my head but not always getting it out to the team the same way.

I wish people would stop peeing on the toilet seats at work so I can stop wiping it up.  That would be great.  Swell even.

Jared is being so kind as to let Tracy and I borrow his Game cube.  As soon as the power cable arrives, gaming can commence.

I really have to take notes about what I want to blog about.  I keep forgetting - this post could have been truly long if I wrote down everything I wanted to mention.  Oh well.  Maybe I will remember some for another entry.  Bye!

No comments: